How confident are you in your marketing analytics reports?
To get the most value from Google Analytics you need to take a structured and planned approach to tracking and assessing your campaigns. For most marketers this may be easier said than done. The challenges are many – multiple team members administering campaigns, inconsistent tagging approaches, and complex and often overlapping communication activities. Is it time to review your marketing analytics set-up and management practices?
What’s involved in a Marketing Analytics Assessment?
A Panalysis marketing analytics expert will conduct a thorough review of your Google Analytics Campaign Tracking set up. They will specifically focus on:
- Campaign tagging practices (use of default and custom tags)
- Custom Tag naming conventions
- E-commerce goal and event tracking
- Adwords and/or DoubleClick integration, tracking and groupings
- Social media marketing tracking
- Email marketing tracking
- Affiliate and referrer tracking
- On-site campaign tracking and reporting
- Channel and content groupings
- Audience segmentations
- Attribution model configurations which could be generating misleading reports
- Common tracking set up mistakes
What will you get from a Marketing Analytics Assessment?
- A custom report outlining how effective your set up, reports and tagging approaches are
- Recommendations on how you can improve your campaign tracking and reporting accuracy
- A documented Campaign Tracking Guide for your team to use for future campaigns
- A training session with one of Panalysis Marketing Analytics experts
- Access to the Panalysis Campaign Automated Tagging Tool