Senior Web Analytics Consultant
Are you a top performing web analytics specialist with a critical mind and a creative outlook? Are you actively looking for new opportunities?
Are you frustrated being stuck as a reporting squirrel when you know that you are an analytics ninja who could be doing so much more with the data?
If so we would love to hear from you.
Panalysis is an internationally respected web analytics consultancy. We provide services to high profile clients from the ecommerce, automotive, insurance, education, government and the non-profit sectors. We provide exceptional and innovative services to help our clients achieve their goals.
This is a rare opportunity to join a close-knit team of experts who live and breathe analytics and who will stop at nothing to help our clients succeed.
You will use your exceptional skills to:
- Use data to generate meaningful and actionable insights for our clients.
- Produce compelling reports including the analysis of marketing and behavioural data.
- Design and implement reporting frameworks that help our clients to grow.
- Help our clients instil a data driven mindset for their teams.
- Provide training, coaching and mentoring to our clients in web analytics.
- Implement and customise Google Analytics and other web analytics tools across a broad range of corporate and government websites.
- Design and implement experiments such as landing page tests for our clients.
- Visualise and manipulate data.
There is plenty of room to grow and to hone your skills in this broad consulting and development role.
The successful applicant must:
- Have a proven ability to turn data into insights and actionable recommendations.
- Be both a critical and creative thinker who can solve difficult problems and communicate the solutions clearly and concisely.
- Have exceptional skills in the use and configuration of Google Analytics.
- Have exceptional skills with Microsoft Excel.
- Be highly numerate with a sound understanding of the application of statistical concepts.
- Be a clear communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have excellent presentation skills.
- Have at least 5 years of relevant commercial experience in a substantially similar role.
- Have a tertiary degree in a relevant field.
- Be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, or have a visa allowing you to work in Australia.
- Hold current certification/s with Google Analytics, Omniture, WebTrends or a similar product.
- SQL and data manipulation skills.
- Experience with the R language, Python, SAS, SPSS, Tableau or other statistical tools.
- Experience in running professional training
Email us your CV, LinkedIn profile and any relevant referee details to formalise your application.