Indigenous Employment Policy
Panalysis’ Indigenous Employment Policy is a commitment to the reconciliation between Indigenous and non-Indigenous Australians for the provision of equal opportunity in employment along with the promotion of inclusion through valuing diversity in the workplace:
- Create a work environment that is free from discrimination, promotes an understanding of Indigenous culture, and is culturally respectful and inclusive.
- Acknowledge the importance and relevance of traditional (clan, cultural, community) principles.
- Provide a flexible working environment that understands and supports the importance of family and community commitments.
- Develop and provide pathways for Indigenous Australians to transition from study to full time employment.
- Provide an environment where Indigenous employees are encouraged to achieve their full potential.