Business Intelligence & Data Consultant
We are looking for a experienced business intelligence professional with excellent skills in the following areas:
- Data modelling (ER, star and snowflake models),
- ETL, data cleansing,
- Databases management: SQL, database optimisation,
- Data visualisation concepts and experience with BI tools (Tableau,Qlik, Domo, Pentaho),
- Programming skills, Python experience is preferred, and
- Experience in executing BI projects full lifecycle: requirements elicitation, design, implementation, testing, training.
You will also need to have at least 3 years professional experience in business intelligence as well as being a self starter with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Ideally you will also have:
- Experience in a consulting role
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Expertise in extracting data from a range of APIs
Panalysis is an internationally respected analytics consultancy. We provide services to high profile clients from the telecommunications, ecommerce, automotive, insurance, education, government and the non-profit sectors for over 15 years. We provide exceptional and innovative services to help our clients achieve their goals.
This is a rare opportunity to join a close-knit team of experts who live and breathe analytics and who will stop at nothing to help our clients succeed.
This is an interesting and varied role where you will be working directly with our clients as well as part of a consulting team.
You will use your exceptional skills to:
- Design and implement reporting solutions using a range of business intelligence tools.
- Extract data from a range of sources including Google Analytics and prepare reports based on this.
- Use data to generate meaningful and actionable insights for our clients.
- Help our clients instil a data driven mindset for their teams.
- Visualise and manipulate data.
There is plenty of room to grow and to hone your skills in this broad consulting and development role.
Email us your CV, LinkedIn profile and any relevant referee details to formalise your application.